I T ' S S O N I C E T O M E E T Y O U
I'm Kim - Mama of two, Lover of travel + good wine and pizza fridays. And I'm wildly passionate about helping Hairstylists live a Happy, Wealthy, & Fulfilling lives doing what they LOVE!
S E E N O N :
One year changed it ALL!
Right out of beauty school, I went straight into owning a my own business at the age of 21. The thing was..I knew NOTHING about being a business owner, all I knew was I wanted to do hair!
Let me tell ya...I STRUGGLED!
The first 10 years of running my business was a lot of trial & error (and I mean...A LOT!)
Overtime, my business started to take off, my books were filling up, I was making a decent income, but at the end of the day I couldn't enjoy any of my successes because I was drowning in 'overwhelm'.
- Working 10-12 hour days,
- Coming in on my days off,
- Trying to squeeze clients in here & there
- And too scared to raise my prices
I couldn't take it anymore & realized I was headed straight to BURNOUT-town.
So what changed??
It was the year I became a Mom.
Let's be real..it totally could have been a disaster that added to my overwhelm, but luckily I created a system of boundaries & processes that made my life so much easier.
It also gave me the confidence to finally raise my prices multiple times and in LESS than one year, I DOUBLED my income all while working less! Yes, you read that right. Now I can spend more time with my family & less time in Overwhelms-ville.
Let me tell ya...THIS completely transformed my business & life!
...and if I can do it, so can YOU! (You don't even have to become a mom.)
These simple changes within my business were something I wish that would have known from day one. They would have made things so much easier & less stressful (...if I only knew).
It's my mission to help passionate hairstylists build highly successful careers so they can make more, work less & have more free-time to spend with the people they love!
When I'm not working behind the chair or coaching you can find me...
- Sippin' on a glass of red wine (bonus: if cheese & crackers are involved!)
- Traveling with my family, preferably somewhere sunny!
- Watching the latest hair tutorials on Instagram & You Tube or attending a Hair Show or class.
- Listening to Podcasts or Audiobooks (Checkout my Instagram Highlights for my faves!)
- Let's be real...there's a good chance that 99% of time I'm dressed in yoga pants + messy bun & hangin' with my fave little humans, making racecar noises...eating pb & j's #momlife
Now, let's pop the bubbly & Cheers to your future success!
- Kim xo